Hoops is a game-changing product for businesses who manufacture custom-made products. Our suite of CRM, sales tools, production/order management, scheduling, purchasing, and reporting tools are modern and highly unique.
We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team and deliver some very exciting initiatives and products as we look to scale the team and platform over the next 12 months.
If you’re looking to start with a great company growing quickly and have a significant effect on the success of an exciting product, this is the opportunity for you.
Your core responsibility will be to enhance our existing product and deliver features that our customers are going to love. This role is ideally suited to a passionate Senior Full Stack Developer who has extensive experience in being a key person in the development lifecycle, someone who thrives in a smaller team and has the confidence to offer up ideas. You’ll work with the CTO, CEO/Product Manager and marketing team to help deliver the product vision and roadmap.
- Build new functionality for a global market.
- Participate in a small, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Design, code, test, deploy and maintain features.
- Interpret feature requirements from InVision and produce code to deliver real business value from designed features.
- Writing code with usability and system performance in mind
- Actively participate in strategy sessions to help define the next features to build
We are looking for someone who:
- Experience with React Hooks and Functional Components
- Takes pride in writing high quality, clean, easy-to-read and well-structured code.
- Has good frontend design sense and a good understanding of UI/UX
- Solid understanding of architecture best practises
- Can quickly weigh up technical trade-offs and make good/informed technical decisions.
- Can convey complex technical concepts in a simple and concise way.
- Is demonstrably passionate about technology (e.g. will research and read up on technology-related topics during their time outside of work).
- Has an understanding of UX design principles
- Git / Version control
- Interest in UI / UX / CX
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL
- Experience with StorybookJS and developing isolated components
Front End Tech Stack:
- Material-UI (React)
- React JS
- Storybook JS
- Apollo Client / GraphQL
Back End Tech Stack:
- Remuneration based on experience
- Access to eLearning to learn new skills
- Cross skilling from other developers
- No Red Tape
- Full time from our office on the Sunshine Coast with work from home days an option
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP) available for the right candidate.
If you’re someone who wants to build a revolutionary software product, we look forward to receiving your application.
Because we are looking for a senior frontend developer and we run a small team there will be a code test to help demonstrate if the role is appropriate.
- Apply for role
- Hoops short listing and response
- Culture fit interview (~30 mins)
- Code test (~45 mins)
- Technical capability interview (~60 mins)
- Follow up
For more information on the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org